What if we told you there was a way to get free money from a bank to help pay for your college expenses? No, you won’t have to wear a mask or risk getting a criminal record — we’re talking about bank-sponsored scholarships! Several banking institutions offer scholarships to students to help pay for educational costs, such as tuition, books, room and board, lab fees, and more. In short, banks could pay YOU to go to college. All you have to do for the chance to win is apply! We’ve compiled a list of these bank-sponsored scholarships right here in our directory to help start your search for free money for college or grad school. For even more awards, register today for a free Unigo and receive a personalized list of scholarships created just for you.
This scholarship contest is available for undergraduate students in the United States. Applicants ma...
The Sallie Mae Plan for College Sweepstakes is available for U.S. students who are 18 years of age o...
The Citizens Bank Graduate Scholarship is open only to those legal residents of the fifty (50) Unite...
The Citizens Bank Undergraduate Scholarship is open only to those legal residents of the fifty (50) ...
This scholarship is available for U.S. students who are 18 years of age or older. Applicants must be...
The Lendza "Better than a Loan" scholarship is available for current undergraduate students in the U...
The Connext Go Fund Yourself Scholarship is available for U.S. students who are 16 years of age or o...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors who plan to enroll full time in an accred...
This scholarship is open to student veterans who are enrolled as a junior or senior in an accredited...
The Wells Fargo Scholarship Program for People with Disabilities is available for U.S. high school s...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Butte, Del Norte, Glenn, Humboldt, Lassen, ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship