Whether it’s your favorite store to shop for shoes, your cell phone provider, or even the brand of software on your computer, there are so many different types of companies and corporations that provide students with money to help pay for college and grad school. By making an investment in your future, these companies hope to better the community and future leaders (that’s you!). So, take full advantage of these company-sponsored scholarships by applying to the awards listed below. Remember, this is just a snapshot of what we have to offer. You could be eligible for hundreds more awards! All you need to do is create a free Unigo to see your personalized list of scholarships today.
This scholarship is open to U.S. and international undergraduate and graduate students; incoming stu...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who demonstrate a commitment to...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students in the U.S. and Canada. Applicants must hav...
This scholarship contest is available for U.S. undergraduate students who are at least 16 years of a...
The Nitro College Scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students w...
The Sallie Mae Plan for College Sweepstakes is available for U.S. students who are 18 years of age o...
This scholarship contest is open to high school seniors and currently enrolled students who plan to ...
The Dotcom-Monitor Women in Computing Scholarship is available for undergraduate women in the U.S. w...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate students who have a physical, emotional, or lea...
This scholarship contest is open to U.S. high school seniors and current college/university students...
The Pretty Photoshop Actions Bi-annual Scholarship is available for U.S. and Canadian students who a...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship