Whether it’s your favorite store to shop for shoes, your cell phone provider, or even the brand of software on your computer, there are so many different types of companies and corporations that provide students with money to help pay for college and grad school. By making an investment in your future, these companies hope to better the community and future leaders (that’s you!). So, take full advantage of these company-sponsored scholarships by applying to the awards listed below. Remember, this is just a snapshot of what we have to offer. You could be eligible for hundreds more awards! All you need to do is create a free Unigo to see your personalized list of scholarships today.
The Drive Smart Digital Short Competition is available for U.S. students between the ages of 13 and ...
This award is for high school and college students in the U.S. or Canada that have completed a proje...
This scholarship is available for Native American students who are currently enrolled in a law schoo...
The Fitwirr College Scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who submit...
The Outdoor Entreprenuer Scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate stu...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who have demonstrated ent...
This essay contest is for U.S, undergraduate and graduate students 18 years and older.
This scholarship is open to U.S. students who are planning on or currently attending an accredited c...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who have a pas...
This writing contest is open to U.S. students 18 years and older. Students must be currently enrolle...
The Lendza "Better than a Loan" scholarship is available for current undergraduate students in the U...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship