Whether it’s your favorite store to shop for shoes, your cell phone provider, or even the brand of software on your computer, there are so many different types of companies and corporations that provide students with money to help pay for college and grad school. By making an investment in your future, these companies hope to better the community and future leaders (that’s you!). So, take full advantage of these company-sponsored scholarships by applying to the awards listed below. Remember, this is just a snapshot of what we have to offer. You could be eligible for hundreds more awards! All you need to do is create a free Unigo to see your personalized list of scholarships today.
This Blue Kangaroo Military Scholarship is available for U.S. students who are currently enrolled or...
The AlohaCare Scholarship is available for high school seniors and undergraduate students in Hawaii ...
This scholarship is available for U.S. students (ages 18 and older) who are enrolled in an MBA progr...
This award is available for U.S. upperclass undergraduates who have a grade point average of 2.5 or ...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate women who have completed at least one academic year ...
This scholarship is available for international and U.S. high school juniors and seniors, and studen...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who have battled or been ...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate students who have been diagnosed with type 1 or...
U.S. students may enter this contest by submitting a captioned image or original essay on the topic ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and current undergraduate & graduate students. ...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who are enroll...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship