Whether it’s your favorite store to shop for shoes, your cell phone provider, or even the brand of software on your computer, there are so many different types of companies and corporations that provide students with money to help pay for college and grad school. By making an investment in your future, these companies hope to better the community and future leaders (that’s you!). So, take full advantage of these company-sponsored scholarships by applying to the awards listed below. Remember, this is just a snapshot of what we have to offer. You could be eligible for hundreds more awards! All you need to do is create a free Unigo to see your personalized list of scholarships today.
The McNeely Stephenson Community Involvement Scholarship is available for first-year law students wh...
This scholarship is open to high school seniors in the North Central Florida area (Columbia, Dixie, ...
This award is for U.S. and Canadian high school seniors, as well as college freshmen, sophomores, an...
This essay contest is open to high school students and college students in the United States. Applic...
This contest is available for currently enrolled U.S. and international film school students. Selec...
This scholarship is open to high school juniors and seniors as well as students currently enrolled i...
This scholarship is open to U.S. legal permanent residents who are 18 years of age or older and curr...
This award is available for Hispanic students who are attending a college in Florida, Georgia, or No...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors who are planning to major in behavioral h...
This scholarship is available for U.S. students who submit an original essay on the topic of a start...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors. ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship