Whether it’s your favorite store to shop for shoes, your cell phone provider, or even the brand of software on your computer, there are so many different types of companies and corporations that provide students with money to help pay for college and grad school. By making an investment in your future, these companies hope to better the community and future leaders (that’s you!). So, take full advantage of these company-sponsored scholarships by applying to the awards listed below. Remember, this is just a snapshot of what we have to offer. You could be eligible for hundreds more awards! All you need to do is create a free Unigo to see your personalized list of scholarships today.
This award is for U.S. students aged 7 to 18 that are inspired generate new ideas to prevent injurie...
The McNeely Stephenson Community Involvement Scholarship is available for current high school senior...
This Charlotte Knights STEM Scholarship is available for high school seniors in the following North ...
The CU Succeed Scholarship is available for high school seniors who are members of the Arizona Centr...
This scholarship is available for U.S. students who are pursuing a master's degree in nursing. Appli...
This scholarship is available for high school and undergraduate students in Georgia who submit an or...
This scholarship is open to U.S. incoming and current undergraduate and graduate students. Students ...
This video contest is available for elementary, middle, high school, and undergraduate students in D...
This essay contest is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who submit a...
The #ArriveAliveTX Distracted Driving Scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate s...
The V2 scholarship is available for U.S. students who are 18 years of age or older. To apply, studen...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship