Whether it’s your favorite store to shop for shoes, your cell phone provider, or even the brand of software on your computer, there are so many different types of companies and corporations that provide students with money to help pay for college and grad school. By making an investment in your future, these companies hope to better the community and future leaders (that’s you!). So, take full advantage of these company-sponsored scholarships by applying to the awards listed below. Remember, this is just a snapshot of what we have to offer. You could be eligible for hundreds more awards! All you need to do is create a free Unigo to see your personalized list of scholarships today.
The OnlinePsychologyDegrees.com Education Scholarship is available for U.S. students who are majorin...
This scholarship is available for U.S. students who are majoring in pre-law, family law, law, crimin...
This award is for U.S. undergraduate or graduate students with a 2.0 grade point average or higher w...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate women who have completed at least one year of study ...
This scholarship is available for upperclass undergraduate women who are majoring in communications ...
This scholarship and internship opportunity is available for female journalism and communications ma...
The Whitfield, Bryson & Mason Disabled Veterans Scholarship is available for veterans of any branch ...
This scholarship is available for U.S. students who have suffered a traumatic brain injury. Applican...
This scholarship is open to students who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate- or graduate-lev...
This essay contest is open to U.S. citizens who are 18 years of age or older. Students must be high ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors, undergraduates, and graduate students who demo...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship