Whether it’s your favorite store to shop for shoes, your cell phone provider, or even the brand of software on your computer, there are so many different types of companies and corporations that provide students with money to help pay for college and grad school. By making an investment in your future, these companies hope to better the community and future leaders (that’s you!). So, take full advantage of these company-sponsored scholarships by applying to the awards listed below. Remember, this is just a snapshot of what we have to offer. You could be eligible for hundreds more awards! All you need to do is create a free Unigo to see your personalized list of scholarships today.
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who submit an ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors, undergraduates, and graduate students who are ...
The VapingDaily Scholarship is available for U.S. students who submit an essay on the costs and dang...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and college students who have an active .edu em...
The Pretty Photoshop Actions Bi-annual Scholarship is available for U.S. and Canadian students who a...
This scholarship is provided by A Better Florist and is available to U.S. and international students...
This scholarship is open to female-identifying undergraduate and graduate students who exhibit stron...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate students who have a physical, emotional, or lea...
The Worthy Women's Professional Studies Scholarship is available for U.S. women over the age of 30 w...
The Young Innovators to Watch contest is open to U.S. students between the ages of 13 - 19 who submi...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate students who are pursuing a major in a field re...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship