Whether it’s your favorite store to shop for shoes, your cell phone provider, or even the brand of software on your computer, there are so many different types of companies and corporations that provide students with money to help pay for college and grad school. By making an investment in your future, these companies hope to better the community and future leaders (that’s you!). So, take full advantage of these company-sponsored scholarships by applying to the awards listed below. Remember, this is just a snapshot of what we have to offer. You could be eligible for hundreds more awards! All you need to do is create a free Unigo to see your personalized list of scholarships today.
The Dental Insurance Shop Scholarship Program is available for U.S. high school seniors who have a g...
The Shelving.com Business Scholarship is available for U.S. business majors who have a grade point a...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who are enroll...
This scholarship is open to international and U.S. undergraduate and graduate students. Students may...
This scholarship contest is available for currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students stu...
This scholarship is available for U.S. students who submit an essay about sleep disorders or CPAP th...
The National Wage Theft Education Scholarship is available for law students in the U.S. who submit a...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students in who have a grade point average of 2.75 o...
This scholarship contest is available for undergraduate students in the United States. Applicants ma...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who submit an original an...
The Road to Recovery Scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate students in the U.S. wh...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship