Applying for scholarship contests is a great way to increase your odds of adding free money to your college savings account. These awards are typically quick and easy to apply for and many give you the opportunity to apply each month. If you’re tired of filling out long scholarship applications, writing another essay, or perhaps don’t have the standardized test scores to make a scholarship committee swoon, be sure to add these scholarship contests to your application list. For an even more personalized list of awards, sign up for a free profile today!
Current high school seniors and undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply for this a...
High school juniors and seniors are eligible to apply for this award. To enter, students must write ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. incoming and current undergraduate and graduate students. Students ...
This video contest is available for elementary, middle, high school, and undergraduate students in D...
The #ArriveAliveTX Distracted Driving Scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate s...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who submit an original es...
This scholarship is available for U.S. students (ages 18 and older) who are enrolled in an MBA progr...
The Young Innovators to Watch contest is open to U.S. students between the ages of 13 - 19 who submi...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who submit an ...
This essay contest is available for U.S. students who are currently enrolled or accepted to an accre...
The Horse Sense, Street Smarts Scholarship contest is available for U.S. students between the ages o...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship