Applying for scholarship contests is a great way to increase your odds of adding free money to your college savings account. These awards are typically quick and easy to apply for and many give you the opportunity to apply each month. If you’re tired of filling out long scholarship applications, writing another essay, or perhaps don’t have the standardized test scores to make a scholarship committee swoon, be sure to add these scholarship contests to your application list. For an even more personalized list of awards, sign up for a free profile today!
This essay contest is open to Minnesota high school seniors who wish to continue their education aft...
This writing competition is open to graduate and undergraduate accounting and business majors. Stude...
This scholarship is open to U.S. legal permanent residents who are 18 years of age or older and curr...
This scholarship is available for U.S. students between the ages of 13 and 24 who submit an original...
This scholarship contest is available for middle school and high school students in the U.S. Applica...
This writing contest is for currently enrolled North American undergraduate students who consider th...
This video contest is open to students ages 13 and older who are residents of the United States, the...
This scholarship contest is available for U.S. students who submit a short video on how they would i...
This essay contest is open to U.S. undergraduate students who have a grade point average of 2.0 or h...
International and U.S. full-time students attending a U.S. college are eligible to enter this essay ...
This scholarship contest is available for graduating high school seniors and current undergraduate s...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship