Applying for scholarship contests is a great way to increase your odds of adding free money to your college savings account. These awards are typically quick and easy to apply for and many give you the opportunity to apply each month. If you’re tired of filling out long scholarship applications, writing another essay, or perhaps don’t have the standardized test scores to make a scholarship committee swoon, be sure to add these scholarship contests to your application list. For an even more personalized list of awards, sign up for a free profile today!
The Horse Sense, Street Smarts Scholarship contest is available for U.S. students between the ages o...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and current undergraduate & graduate students. ...
The Shelving.com Business Scholarship is available for U.S. business majors who have a grade point a...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors, undergraduate, and graduate students. Students must have...
This award is for U.S. high school and college students with a grade point average of 2.5 or higher ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and college students who have an active .edu em...
This scholarship is available for U.S. and international undergraduate students who submit an origin...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors in Alaska, Oregon, and Western Washington...
This award is offered to U.S. and international students who are in grades nine through twelve. To a...
U.S. residents aged 14 or older who will be attending school in the fall are eligible to participate...
U.S. residents aged 19 or younger are eligible to enter this film-making contest. Students must subm...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship