Applying for scholarship contests is a great way to increase your odds of adding free money to your college savings account. These awards are typically quick and easy to apply for and many give you the opportunity to apply each month. If you’re tired of filling out long scholarship applications, writing another essay, or perhaps don’t have the standardized test scores to make a scholarship committee swoon, be sure to add these scholarship contests to your application list. For an even more personalized list of awards, sign up for a free profile today!
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolled full time. Stu...
This contest is available to all high school students. The applicant must be attending school in the...
This essay contest is open to Minnesota high school seniors who wish to continue their education aft...
This writing competition is open to graduate and undergraduate accounting and business majors. Stude...
High school juniors and seniors are eligible to apply for this award. To enter, students must write ...
Current high school seniors and undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply for this a...
This scholarship contest is open to U.S. high school seniors and college students who will be enroll...
This scholarship is open to undergraduate and graduate students attending accredited institutions in...
This video contest is available for elementary, middle, high school, and undergraduate students in D...
This scholarship is open to U.S. legal permanent residents who are 18 years of age or older and curr...
The Young Innovators to Watch contest is open to U.S. students between the ages of 13 - 19 who submi...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship