Applying for scholarship contests is a great way to increase your odds of adding free money to your college savings account. These awards are typically quick and easy to apply for and many give you the opportunity to apply each month. If you’re tired of filling out long scholarship applications, writing another essay, or perhaps don’t have the standardized test scores to make a scholarship committee swoon, be sure to add these scholarship contests to your application list. For an even more personalized list of awards, sign up for a free profile today!
This essay contest is open to U.S. high school and college students who submit an essay on the book ...
The Connext Go Fund Yourself Scholarship is available for U.S. students who are 16 years of age or o...
The VidgoTV.com scholarship program is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who su...
This Haiku contest is open to U.S. undergraduate students who have a grade point average of 2.0 or h...
The Money Metals Exchange Scholarship Program is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate stude...
The GM Genius Scholarship Contest is available for U.S. high school students who are between the age...
This scholarship is open to U.S. students who reside and attend school in the 50 United States and t...
The PAVE International Design Competition is open to undergraduate students around the world who sub...
U.S. students enrolled in grades six through eight are eligible for this award. Students must submi...
This essay contest is open to U.S. students in grades 6-12. Students must submit an essay on the cur...
Arizona residents or students attending Arizona schools are eligible for this award. Students must ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship