Applying for scholarship contests is a great way to increase your odds of adding free money to your college savings account. These awards are typically quick and easy to apply for and many give you the opportunity to apply each month. If you’re tired of filling out long scholarship applications, writing another essay, or perhaps don’t have the standardized test scores to make a scholarship committee swoon, be sure to add these scholarship contests to your application list. For an even more personalized list of awards, sign up for a free profile today!
This video contest is open to students ages 13 and older who are residents of the United States, the...
This writing contest is for currently enrolled North American undergraduate students who consider th...
This scholarship contest is available for U.S. students who submit a short video on how they would i...
This essay contest is open to U.S. undergraduate students who have a grade point average of 2.0 or h...
The #ArriveAliveTX Distracted Driving Scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate s...
International and U.S. full-time students attending a U.S. college are eligible to enter this essay ...
This scholarship contest is available for graduating high school seniors and current undergraduate s...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and college freshman who submit an origin...
This essay contest is open to U.S. high school and college students who submit an essay on the book ...
The Connext Go Fund Yourself Scholarship is available for U.S. students who are 16 years of age or o...
The VidgoTV.com scholarship program is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who su...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship