Applying for scholarship contests is a great way to increase your odds of adding free money to your college savings account. These awards are typically quick and easy to apply for and many give you the opportunity to apply each month. If you’re tired of filling out long scholarship applications, writing another essay, or perhaps don’t have the standardized test scores to make a scholarship committee swoon, be sure to add these scholarship contests to your application list. For an even more personalized list of awards, sign up for a free profile today!
This photography contest is open to all photographers who are 18 years of age or older. Photographs ...
This essay contest is open to all persons who are over the age of 18 as of the entry deadline date. ...
This scholarship essay contest is open to U.S. college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors who are enr...
This award is for students who have an interest in writing poetry. The applicant may be a high schoo...
This contest is open to high school and college students under the age of 25 who complete a current ...
This scholarship is open to current and entering college/university students who will attend an inst...
The BuyBackWorld.com National Scholarship Contest is available for undergraduate students in the U.S...
The Drive Smart Digital Short Competition is available for U.S. students between the ages of 13 and ...
This award is available to U.S. citizens who are high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Stude...
This contest is available for students currently enrolled in elementary, junior high or high school ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. students who are planning on or currently attending an accredited c...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship