Applying for scholarship contests is a great way to increase your odds of adding free money to your college savings account. These awards are typically quick and easy to apply for and many give you the opportunity to apply each month. If you’re tired of filling out long scholarship applications, writing another essay, or perhaps don’t have the standardized test scores to make a scholarship committee swoon, be sure to add these scholarship contests to your application list. For an even more personalized list of awards, sign up for a free profile today!
U.S. middle school and high school students are eligible for this award. Students must submit an ess...
This award is available for U.S. students who are in grades 9-12. Students must sign up for Potentia...
This essay contest is open to U.S. public, private, parochial, or homeschool students in grades 5-12...
This essay contest is open to U.S. citizens who are 18 years of age or older. Students must be high ...
The Purpose Challenge program is available for U.S. high school seniors who complete an online toolk...
This scholarship competition is open to high school seniors who attend high school in Michigan or ar...
This scholarship competition is open to current undergraduate and graduate students who are or becom...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors in Alaska, Oregon, and Western Washington...
This award is offered to U.S. and international students who are in grades nine through twelve. To a...
This scholarship contest is open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and are fu...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate students (ages 18 and older) who are military a...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship