Get out your lucky charm and start applying to these scholarship sweepstakes. Sometimes, it really is left up all to chance —and that’s especially true with these scholarship awards. Applying is quick and easy, meaning you should apply to as many of these as possible each and every month. Sure, you’ll have a lot of competition with scholarship sweepstakes, but we hope that the odds are ever in your favor. For an even more personalized list of awards, sign up for a free profile today!
The Drive Smart Digital Short Competition is available for U.S. students between the ages of 13 and ...
This scholarship sweepstakes is available for all U.S. students who are ages 16 and older and are hi...
The Sallie Mae Plan for College Sweepstakes is available for U.S. students who are 18 years of age o...
This scholarship is open to Arizona students who are currently attending a college or trade school o...
This scholarship is available for U.S. and international high school and college students enrolled i...
This award is for legal residents of the U.S. and Canada who are age 14 or older and will be enrolle...
This award is available for U.S. students who are in grades 9-12. Students must sign up for Potentia...
This scholarship is available for U.S. students who are 18 years of age or older. Applicants must be...
This poetry contest is available for young poets in the United States who submit an original poem on...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship