It’s your final year of high school, and you’re ready to take on a new adventure — college. As a high school senior, you still have hundreds of scholarship opportunities available to you. So, as you’re making plans on what college you want to attend and what major you want to study, be sure to add "applying for scholarships" to your college to-do list. To help get 12th graders started, we’ve compiled this directory of scholarships for high school seniors. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
U.S. students who are enrolled in an accredited educational institution (kindergarten through gradua...
This scholarship is available to U.S. and international students who are pursuing a degree in instru...
This award is available for U.S. high school seniors who are residents of New Jersey and are enrolle...
This award is available for U.S. citizens who are currently high school seniors in Los Angeles, CA, ...
This award is available for recent high school graduates and current undergraduate students who have...
This partial-tuition scholarship for Kaplan University is open to students who are the spouse or dep...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate students who identify as women and are seeking a degr...
This essay contest is available for U.S. students who are currently enrolled or accepted to an accre...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors who reside within 30 miles of any Cumberl...
This scholarship is available for U.S. and international students studying in the U.S. Applicants mu...
This award is available for U.S. high school seniors who plan to enroll in an accredited two- or fou...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship