You already have one year of high school down, and the future of college is getting closer and closer. Don’t let it creep up on you without being prepared. While you may still be undecided about where you want to go or what you want to study — if you plan to continue your education after high school then you should start planning how to pay for it now. Scholarships are a great way to help add some extra funding to your college savings, and this list of scholarships for high school sophomores is the perfect place to start! That's why we've compiled this list of 10th grade scholarships just for sophomores. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
U.S. and international students who are currently enrolled in eighth, ninth or tenth grade are eligi...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
This scholarship is available for U.S. and international high school and college students enrolled i...
This scholarship contest is available for U.S. high school students who partipate in community servi...
U.S. high school students are eligible to enter this poetry contest. Students must submit a poem of ...
This essay contest is open to U.S. and international students who are in first grade through graduat...
This contest is available to all high school students. The applicant must be attending school in the...
The Cappex Easy College Money Scholarship is a recurring monthly scholarship. U.S. citizens or perma...
This award is available for a migrant farmworker senior high school student from New York State need...
The Stroud Law Firm Scholarship is available for undergraduate students in the U.S. who submit an or...
This award is for young people aged 8-18 who have completed an extraordinary service project.
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship