If you've got excellent grades and high SAT or ACT scores, these scholarships are for you! Merit-based scholarships seek to reward, recruit, or encourage the students who show the highest levels of academic achievement and have specific eligibility requirements based on the applicant's GPA and/or test scores.
This award is available for student members of the American Art Therapy Association with a current G...
This award is available to a student member of the American Art Therapy Association with a current G...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate (including Ph.D.) students who are resi...
This award is available for minority graduate students who are pursuing a career related to law libr...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and vocational students who reside in Houston. ...
High school seniors or older students who are residents of Michigan may apply for this award. Studen...
This scholarship is available for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender students who reside in Illi...
This award is for college freshman and sophomores who will be attending school full time at a U.S. i...
This scholarship is for Maine undergradute students who plan to study for a career in outdoor recrea...
U.S. undergraduate students who are members of Alpha Beta Gamma in good standing are eligible to app...
U.S. graduating high school seniors with a grade point average of 3.5 or higher, and an SAT/ACT scor...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship