If you've got excellent grades and high SAT or ACT scores, these scholarships are for you! Merit-based scholarships seek to reward, recruit, or encourage the students who show the highest levels of academic achievement and have specific eligibility requirements based on the applicant's GPA and/or test scores.
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who have been diagnosed with cy...
This award is for students currently attending a U.S. high school. Applicants must currently be in t...
This award is available for high school seniors who are U.S. citizens and currently attending a high...
This award is available for students who are U.S. citizens pursuing a career in human services, heal...
This scholarship is available for LGBT students and straight allies who are studying art or humaniti...
This award is for Puget Sound area gay men of color who are U.S. citizens and have significant finan...
This award is available to U.S. citizens who are Washington residents under age 25 and raised by one...
This award is available for current and future LGBT and straight-ally leaders and role models who ar...
This scholarship is available for U.S. students who serve as leaders and role models in the LGBT com...
This scholarship is available for students pursuing an accredited social work degree (BSW or MSW) fr...
This scholarship is available for current graduate and undergraduate students who are majoring in a ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship