If you've got excellent grades and high SAT or ACT scores, these scholarships are for you! Merit-based scholarships seek to reward, recruit, or encourage the students who show the highest levels of academic achievement and have specific eligibility requirements based on the applicant's GPA and/or test scores.
U.S. college sophomores or juniors enrolled in ROTC are eligible for this award. Students must major...
This scholarship is open to U.S. students who are Wisconsin residents entering the last year of a 15...
Canadian and U.S. students who are members or are the children of members of the International Assoc...
This scholarship is open to Columbia College of Missouri undergraduate students who have completed 2...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors currently attending a high school in the San F...
San Francisco Bay Area graduating high school seniors who are 25% or more Filipino and have a grade ...
This scholarship is available for high school juniors in Arlington, TX who demonstrate academic exce...
High school seniors or currently enrolled students may apply for this undergraduate award. Students...
The Shred Nation Scholarship Program is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate stu...
This award is available to gay or lesbian high school seniors and currently enrolled college student...
This award is available for high school seniors and currently enrolled college students with a grade...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship