If you've got excellent grades and high SAT or ACT scores, these scholarships are for you! Merit-based scholarships seek to reward, recruit, or encourage the students who show the highest levels of academic achievement and have specific eligibility requirements based on the applicant's GPA and/or test scores.
Registered nurses who are residents of North Carolina and have been admitted to a bachelor's or mast...
Registered nurses who are residents of North Carolina and have been admitted to a program in North C...
Residents of North Carolina who have been admitted to a program in North Carolina offering a master'...
This award is for students seeking a law-related degree with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
This scholarship is open to students enrolled in two- and four-year degree programs (including gradu...
This scholarship is for U.S. and international female students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate...
This scholarship is intended for U.S. female students who are 25 years of age and older and enrolled...
The CouragetoGrow.com Scholarship is available for U.S. high school juniors, seniors or college stud...
This scholarship is open to undergraduate students who reside in Charlestown, Hopkinton, Richmond, o...
This award is for U.S. students who have an associate in arts degree, associate in science degree, o...
This award is for U.S. and international college students who are planning to transfer to Columbia C...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship