If you've got excellent grades and high SAT or ACT scores, these scholarships are for you! Merit-based scholarships seek to reward, recruit, or encourage the students who show the highest levels of academic achievement and have specific eligibility requirements based on the applicant's GPA and/or test scores.
This award is for single parents who are residents of Crawford, Franklin, or Sebastian counties, AR,...
Graduating high school seniors who have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher and have exhibited pr...
This award is available for U.S. graduate students who are attending an accredited institution in Ne...
This award is available for U.S. graduate students who are attending an accredited institution in Ca...
This award is available to Oklahoma undergraduate students who are attending a public or private col...
Applicants must be sophomores, juniors, seniors, or graduate students majoring in horticulture or a ...
This award is available for U.S. graduate students who plan to pursue a career in the drinking water...
This award is for U.S. college students who are planning to transfer to Hamline University in Minnes...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Hillsborough County, FL who are planning to...
The Arthur H. Henderson Memorial Kiwanis HCC Scholarship is available for high school seniors in Hil...
This scholarship is available for female high school juniors and seniors in Pinellas County. Applica...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship