If you've got excellent grades and high SAT or ACT scores, these scholarships are for you! Merit-based scholarships seek to reward, recruit, or encourage the students who show the highest levels of academic achievement and have specific eligibility requirements based on the applicant's GPA and/or test scores.
This award is available for U.S. and international students who have been accepted to or are current...
This scholarship is available for U.S. students who are residents of Arkansas. Students must have a ...
This award is available for U.S. and international high school seniors who self-identify as gay, les...
This award is available for U.S. graduating high school seniors. Students must have a cumulative, fo...
This scholarship is available for minority students who are enrolled in a Ph.D. program at one of th...
This award is available for U.S. minority students who are currently enrolled in a Ph.D. program and...
This award is available for female students in Northern California who are of Chicana/Latina heritag...
High school seniors who are Hispanic and residing in a state with a LULAC council are eligible for t...
The Albert W. Dent & Foster G. McGaw Graduate Student Scholarships are available for students who ar...
This award is available for international and U.S. undergraduate and/or graduate students who attend...
This award is for a full-time undergraduate student who is a member of, or the son/daughter of a mem...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship