We're excited to announce the winner of the Unigo I Was Born in 1994 Scholarship!
"What is unique about students born in 1994?"
A lot of great things were introduced to the world in 1994, such as “Forrest Gump,” Satellite Digital TV, Amazon.com — and our I Was Born in 1994 Scholarship winner. There’s something special about every generation, and we wanted to know what was unique about students born in 1994. See our past winners and their scholarship responses below.
Want to be a featured winner? Check Our Scholarships page for a new scholarship every month. Or, get instant, personalized matching from millions of scholarships worth over $14 billion with our Scholarship Match.
Joanne M. Bremerton, WAMajor: Computer Information Science
CONGRATULATIONS on your purchase, or more likely, inheritance of Generation 1994! For seventeen years, Generation 1994 has provided youthful joy and energy to older persons worldwide. You can change the world with your Generation 1994!
- 1. Set to “High Potential.”
- 2. Point at little sister or pressing world issue and release.
- 1. Every 3-4 years, try to get a ruse out of your Generation 1994 by declaring the end of the world. We suggest December 31, 2012.
- 2. Your Generation 1994 comes equipped with Global Problem Awareness and ambition to fix problems. (Exact method not included.)
- 3. The product is vulnerable to heart complications. To extend lifespan and achieve optimal performance, store your Generation 1994 in a low-fat environment.
- 4. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO UNPLUG GENERATION 1994, EVEN WITH YOUR FEET. Deprivation of technology or social media may be deleterious to your sanity.
- 5. The product is state-of-the-art in people manufacture! Generation 1994 will take time to find a job they love and marry. Allow up to ten years before it moves out of your house.
- 6. If “Macarena” or “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” comes on and your product starts to vibrate, DO NOT PANIC. Call Customer Service and they will promptly determine you are a bonehead. DO NOT SUBMERGE THE PHONE YOU ARE USING IN ACID, AS THIS COULD VOID YOUR WARRANTY. THIS COULD ALSO DESTROY YOUR PHONE.
- 7. Generation 1994 is incompatible with: typewriters, Walkmans, A-Track tapes, Betamax, dial telephones, and parents.
2018 Unigo All About Education Scholarship winner and tips
Check out the winning essay and get tips from our 2018 All About Education Scholarship winner.Read More
Unigo Scholarship Alert: August 2018
Don’t let these great 12 August scholarships slip away in a summer breeze. Good luck! 🎓Read More
Dealing with Your Parents' Pearls of College Wisdom
When it comes to picking where you’ll spend four years of your life, should you actually tune into what seems like endless lecturing from those people who know it all your parents?Read More