As a college junior, you may have a lot going on. Whether it’s finally deciding on your major, searching for an internship, or looking into future plans like graduate school, there’s a lot to consider before heading into your final year in college. Help yourself out and apply to scholarships now so you can focus on your studies during your final year at college. This directory of scholarships for college juniors is a great place to get started to search and apply today. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate students who have an interest in and pursue a career ...
This award is available U.S. undergraduate and/or graduate students who attend or have graduated fro...
This award is available U.S. undergraduate and/or graduate young women who are 16 to 26 years of age...
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate and/or graduate students who have graduated from a hi...
The Harold Johnson Law Enforcement Scholarship is available for graduating seniors and graduates of ...
U.S. college sophomores or juniors enrolled in ROTC are eligible for this award. Students must major...
This scholarship is available for current U.S. undergraduate students who work or have worked in an ...
Canadian and U.S. students who are members or are the children of members of the International Assoc...
This scholarship is open to Columbia College of Missouri undergraduate students who have completed 2...
Current high school juniors or older students attending or planning to attend a Maryland college or ...
High school seniors or currently enrolled students may apply for this undergraduate award. Students...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship