As a college junior, you may have a lot going on. Whether it’s finally deciding on your major, searching for an internship, or looking into future plans like graduate school, there’s a lot to consider before heading into your final year in college. Help yourself out and apply to scholarships now so you can focus on your studies during your final year at college. This directory of scholarships for college juniors is a great place to get started to search and apply today. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is available to current nurses who are pursuing a bachelor's degree in nursing and have a...
This fund awards scholarships to rescue workers who are going to school to obtain their undergraduat...
Current high school seniors and undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply for this a...
Applicants for this scholarship must be 25 years of age or older and attending any degree-conferring...
This scholarship is open to undergraduate students who are residents of Bristol, Rhode Island. Appli...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and current undergraduate students who are purs...
This scholarship is available for Maine undergraduate students who plan to pursue a career in culina...
This award is available for Hispanic undergraduate students who are legal residents of Duval, St. Jo...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students in Idaho who have a grade point average of ...
This scholarship is available to undergraduate members of Alpha Gamma Rho who are studying agricultu...
This scholarship is available to all undergraduate members of Alpha Gamma Rho.
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship