Soon, it will be time to call yourself an alumnus or alumna of your university instead of a student. You’ve worked hard to earn that bachelor’s degree, and you’re now prepared to enter the work force and put all those courses to good use. Before you join the real world, though, be sure to check out scholarships for college seniors. For many awards, it may be your last chance to earn some free money for school. Don’t miss your chance to lower your student debt with this directory of scholarships for college seniors. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
The applicant must be a Student American Chiropractic Association member in good standing at an accr...
This award is for single parents who are residents of Cross County, AR and who have not obtained a b...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who reside in Rhode Island and ...
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are a Purple Heart recipien...
This award is available to currently enrolled full-time undergraduate students at a college or unive...
This scholarship and internship opportunity is available for female communications and journalism ma...
This scholarship is available for women in Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, or Pennsylvania who ar...
This award is available for U.S. female high school seniors and/or current college students who are ...
This scholarship is available for upperclass undergraduate women who are majoring in communications ...
This scholarship and internship opportunity is available for female journalism and communications ma...
This scholarship is available for Hispanic women who are majoring in journalism or communications. A...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship