Soon, it will be time to call yourself an alumnus or alumna of your university instead of a student. You’ve worked hard to earn that bachelor’s degree, and you’re now prepared to enter the work force and put all those courses to good use. Before you join the real world, though, be sure to check out scholarships for college seniors. For many awards, it may be your last chance to earn some free money for school. Don’t miss your chance to lower your student debt with this directory of scholarships for college seniors. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is available for financially needy Jewish students from Los Angeles County. Applicants mu...
This scholarship is available to any high school student applying to college (two-year or four-year ...
International and U.S. high school seniors and current undergraduate and graduate students who are c...
New Mexico residents from Quay County who are graduating high school seniors beginning their college...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate students who have a desire to pursue a career i...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing a degree in a ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate students who are studying engineering with a concentr...
This award is for Washington state high school seniors and undergraduate students who are pursuing a...
U.S. college sophomores and juniors who are enrolled in a flexography program are eligible for this ...
This scholarship is open to Rhode Island students who are pursuing postsecondary education and have ...
This scholarship is available for students who self-identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender,...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship