Soon, it will be time to call yourself an alumnus or alumna of your university instead of a student. You’ve worked hard to earn that bachelor’s degree, and you’re now prepared to enter the work force and put all those courses to good use. Before you join the real world, though, be sure to check out scholarships for college seniors. For many awards, it may be your last chance to earn some free money for school. Don’t miss your chance to lower your student debt with this directory of scholarships for college seniors. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This scholarship is available for Texas undergraduate students who are pursuing or have plans to pur...
This scholarship is open to U.S. legal permanent residents who are 18 years of age or older and curr...
This award is available for Hispanic students who are attending a college in Florida, Georgia, or No...
This award is available for Rhode Island undergraduate and graduate students who are legislative pag...
This scholarship is open to residents of Lincoln, Rhode Island, who are or will be pursuing undergra...
Graduating high school seniors or current undergraduate college students who are residents of Glynn ...
This essay contest is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who submit a...
This award is for need-based single parents in Conway County, Arkansas. The student must be a high s...
This forgivable loan program is open to Maine students who are admitted to a program of dentistry at...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students. The student must be the child...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students. The student must be a member ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship