Soon, it will be time to call yourself an alumnus or alumna of your university instead of a student. You’ve worked hard to earn that bachelor’s degree, and you’re now prepared to enter the work force and put all those courses to good use. Before you join the real world, though, be sure to check out scholarships for college seniors. For many awards, it may be your last chance to earn some free money for school. Don’t miss your chance to lower your student debt with this directory of scholarships for college seniors. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This scholarship is available for U.S. students who are currently enrolled or planning to enroll in ...
This Blue Kangaroo Military Scholarship is available for U.S. students who are currently enrolled or...
U.S. high school graduates who are residents of Washington, D.C. and attended a Washington, D.C. hig...
This scholarship is open to students who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate- or graduate-lev...
This scholarship is available for California undergraduate students who have been adopted after bein...
This scholarship is open to students enrolled in two- and four-year degree programs (including gradu...
This award is for full-time U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are insured (either a base ...
This paid internship program is available for current U.S. undergraduate students who are 18 years o...
U.S. high school students planning to enroll in college in the next 12 months OR current undergradua...
The Minerva Beauty Cosmotology Scholarship is available to current cosmotology students with a grade...
Registered nurses who are residents of North Carolina and have been admitted to a program in North C...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship