As a second-year student, you’ve probably learned a thing or two about college. For instance, you now know how expensive tuition, books, fees, room and board, and more can be. The good news is that there are still scholarships available to sophomores in college, which can help you focus more on your studies rather than your bills. Don’t forget to apply for scholarships every year you’re in school! If you’re a second-year college student, check out this list of scholarships for college sophomores to find awards you may be qualified for. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is available for undergraduate students who are studying photojournalism and concentratin...
This award is available for undergraduate students who are pursuing a degree in photojournalism. Stu...
This award is available to any female student who is enrolled in a university music curriculum pursu...
Non-traditional and first generation incoming students to the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire who...
This award is for Virginia resident undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolled at an eligi...
This scholarship is available for international and U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are...
This essay contest is open to all persons who are over the age of 18 as of the entry deadline date. ...
U.S. undergraduate transfer student with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher will be automaticall...
U.S. undergraduate students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa and have earned 60 or more credit hou...
This scholarship is for students ages 18 or older who are U.S. citizens with a B average or higher a...
This scholarship is available for current high school seniors and undergraduate students who are app...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship