As a second-year student, you’ve probably learned a thing or two about college. For instance, you now know how expensive tuition, books, fees, room and board, and more can be. The good news is that there are still scholarships available to sophomores in college, which can help you focus more on your studies rather than your bills. Don’t forget to apply for scholarships every year you’re in school! If you’re a second-year college student, check out this list of scholarships for college sophomores to find awards you may be qualified for. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is available for young adult survivors of cancer who were 15 years or older during treatm...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate students who are residents of and attending col...
This award is available for U.S. students who plan to pursue an undergraduate degree in the fields o...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who are residents of...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate students who plan to study or intern abroad in ...
This scholarship is open to international and U.S. incoming, transfer, and current undergraduate stu...
This award is available for U.S. college sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students who are ...
This award is available for Jewish undergraduate and graduate students residing in Oregon. Applican...
This award is available for undergraduate Jewish students residing in Portland, Oregon. Applicants m...
Current undergraduate students who are enrolled full time in a floriculture/environmental horticultu...
This award is available for Florida resident students who will be enrolled in a University of North ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship