As a second-year student, you’ve probably learned a thing or two about college. For instance, you now know how expensive tuition, books, fees, room and board, and more can be. The good news is that there are still scholarships available to sophomores in college, which can help you focus more on your studies rather than your bills. Don’t forget to apply for scholarships every year you’re in school! If you’re a second-year college student, check out this list of scholarships for college sophomores to find awards you may be qualified for. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This scholarship is available for U.S. and international high school and college students enrolled i...
This scholarship is for U.S. students who are 25 years old or younger. Students must have a grade po...
This scholarship program is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who possess an interest...
This award is available for U.S. female incoming and current college freshmen, sophomores, and junio...
High school seniors or older students who are citizens of Mexico and plan to enroll full time at Tex...
This award is available to undergraduate and graduate women majoring in engineering. This scholarshi...
U.S. students who have a history of a blood disorder or cancer are eligible to apply for this award ...
International and U.S. students who have completed their freshman year at time of application and ha...
This scholarship is open to U.S. and international undergraduate and graduate students who are study...
This award is available for U.S. college sophomores majoring in civil or construction engineering at...
Students who have completed one or more years of a metallurgy or materials science engineerings and ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship