As a second-year student, you’ve probably learned a thing or two about college. For instance, you now know how expensive tuition, books, fees, room and board, and more can be. The good news is that there are still scholarships available to sophomores in college, which can help you focus more on your studies rather than your bills. Don’t forget to apply for scholarships every year you’re in school! If you’re a second-year college student, check out this list of scholarships for college sophomores to find awards you may be qualified for. For even more scholarships, be sure to fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
High school seniors and transfer students who are not residents of Idaho and are planning to enroll ...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors in Maine who plan to attend the Universit...
U.S. students who plan to attend Ohio Northern University full time are eligible for this award. St...
U.S. students who are the dependent children of SNHU alumni, including graduates of any associate's,...
Current or incoming U.S. business students attending McNally Smith College of Music are eligible for...
This award is available for U.S. college juniors and/or seniors who have an interest in photo journa...
This award is available for U.S. and Canadian undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing a...
This award is available for undergraduate students who are studying photojournalism and concentratin...
This award is available for undergraduate students who are pursuing a degree in photojournalism. Stu...
This award is available to any female student who is enrolled in a university music curriculum pursu...
Non-traditional and first generation incoming students to the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire who...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship