Springfield, MA
American International College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend American International College

Morgan

The best thing about my school is the Diversity. This is the best part about my college because it shows what the real world is actually like but in a small space, because of this a student learns quickly and effectivly what the real world has in store for them and how to adjust to different situations that life will put in front of him or her.

the most frustrating thing about my college is that my classes are spaced to far apart. if i have a class at 9A.m my next class wont start until 1P.m which gives me too much free time.

Demetria

Our school is best known for it's ease of getting in, and getting a fair amount of financial aid!

What's unique about our school is that we have three different tutoring resources should you need help academically.

HS Senior Self: Who are you?! Me: Your future self! I came to tell you something important from the future and I only have a few minutes! HS Senior Self: What? Do we finally know when Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out? I've been dying to know. Me: Well, yes.....but that's not the point I'm here! I'm here to tell you to save up all the money you can! College textbooks are wicked expensive and eventually you will run out of money! Also make friends with as many professors as possible, they are the gateway to really fun opportunities at college! And the advice that those girls gave you that day at AIC are the truth, NEVER skip your classes! I'll never forget that advice. It's done a lot of good for me! HS Senior Self: Wow, the college life for me sounds awesome! Thank you so much! I feel much more prepared! Me: *starts to disappear* Oh and tell Mr. Ostroff I miss him! I wish he was a professor at AIC! HS Senior Self: Wait, why? What's going to happen to him? Me: You'll find out. *disappears*

Alexia

the best thing about my school is that all of the students are willing to help one another with study tips etc. the resources are very helpful also.

the distance is a little harsh on me and my new car, it takes about 35-40 minutes a day to get to school on time.

Abigail

My classmates are a diverse, respectful, honest, and hardworking group of people that want to succeed and see their fellow peers succeed.

Dear Abi, Congratulations on starting your senior year! You've made it this far, and you only have a few months to go before graduation. Before you head off to college though, there are some things you should know. First and foremost, you are oh so very smart. Don't believe what your high school's atmosphere has taught you for so very long. You can do this, and you will see when you get into college just how very smart you are. You're going to work very hard and get good grades and succeed the best you can. And you will love school. That's another thing. You need to love to learn. College is different from high school, you will have opportunities you didn't have before. Don't leave your passion behind, take it to college with you. And be prepared to learn outside the classroom as well. You are about to enter a culture entirely new to you. Listen to the people around you share their stories, and let them help you grow as a person in understanding and compassion. Well, that's it! Good luck! All the best, Abi

The worst thing about my school is probably our dining services because they are not at the quality that they should be for what I pay to eat there.

McWagner Emmanuel

AIC is a pretty good school. The people are nice, everything is going well.

AIC is a pretty good school. The people are nice, everything is going well.

Sport is a big part of why student loves to come in my school.

The students are very nice, friendly, and helpful.

The academics are good at my school.

Robert

Well, since a good portion of my high school senior year was spent trying to catch up after a recent concussion I sustained, I would tell my high school senior-self to get on the ball as early as possible in the college process, and start a list of which schools look appealing. Tour them, if necessary, and research. Continue to gradually narrow that list down as the days go by. After all that, oh ever so fun, college application process, sit back and find out logistics about each prospective school. Base your opinions off research and personal visits. Maybe the large state school is just too daunting, maybe the quaint, compact setting tucked into a city is just right. Knowing what I know now, I would have told my high school senior alias to not even bother looking at larger state schools, because they aren't as generous with scholarship and loan packages, and are far too expansive. Massive schools like that are basically their own world, an easy one to get lost in. Smaller, private schools are much more forgiving in the financial aid process and are certainly a whole lot easier to navigate!

The fact that it is wide open to a terrible neighborhood and not gated off, and not very well-guarded.

How I am a commuter who only has to drive 15 minutes to get to school just 4 times per week, how the campus is small and compact, and how friendly everyone seems to be.

Ariana

If i were to rewind and give myself advice, I would say to let go of everything. Don't get swept away by any drama, peer pressure, high school realtionship, or even lifestyle. College is an entirely different world: the real world. People are accepting, encouraging, and helpful. Don't be shy but live a little. Be care free but in a wise manner. If you want a fun senior year to remember, embrace the application process, drop any negativity, and just be happy. I know if I were given the chance to avoid or even redo a few moments, I would avoid come relationships and create others immediately. I also wouldn't be so worried about picking out the right college. It just hits you. I thought I would never go to AIC but once i visited it I fell in love. Moral of the story: don't judge, go with the flow. Good luck!

Anyone who doesn't mind the city life, open-mindedness, yearns for community involvement and mental expansion, should certainly apply let alone attend AIC. AIC is a family, a tight-knit community in which students care and look out for one another. There is always fun but also education and AIC offers both in the best ways imaginable.

People who are not accustomed to a wide range of cultural diversity, huge episodes of fun, community involvement, real world experience, should not attend AIC. AIC has a lot to offer and will not let anyone who is uptight or parochial in their social, political, and economical opinions stand in their way. In addition, if you are not accustomed to the city life then I wouldn't reccomend attending AIC.

American International College is a small campus, where mostly everyone knows each other. The campus shows a great amount of friendliness and welcomes everyone.

Going back to being a senior in highschool, I regret waiting until the last minute to send my applications in. Most colleges require an essay, therefore I would advise seniors to get them done and not wait. Transitioning to college was very hard for me, knowing that I'm going to be more independent than I already was. I advise seniors, when entering college, the or she should get involved in a sport or an activity group to keep themselves active and away from trouble.

College is very stressful, but its up to you to make it an enjoyable process. I feel like the most frustrating thing about American International College is not having enough campus activities. Campus activites create a bond with everyone and shows unity. There are events once in a while, but I think we should have more such as a guest speaker or community service.

Brittany push yourself to do better in all your classses. You are smart and wonderful and you will achieve everything you want to achieve in life, if you put your mind to it and do it. Don't worry about what people do and what they think, you are who you are! you will get your degrees and don't worry about how long it takes and don't worry about going to a community college, it's going to be good for you. Also get more out of your shell, be yourself and be friendly, make friends. You are great and never doubt it. You can do it, and I am proud of you Brittany. Life is going to throw you around, but keep God first and everything will be alright. Keep the faith! Love you Brittany!

American International College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.