Dayton, OH
Brightwood College-Dayton

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brightwood College-Dayton

Krystle

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself not to listen to anyone. Senior year was difficult and there was a lot of negative things being said by everyone including the people who were supposed to be supporting me. I would tell myself that pleasing people is only a temperary fix and at the end of the day the only person I should've spent time pleasing is myself. By making myself happy I would eventually feel better about myself and that would raise my confidence which would give me the drive to go out and make a difference for myself, a difference for the best!

My classmates are very unique-each have their own personality and creativity which makes them awesome in their own specific ways.

I would tell myself that college really isn't that scary. Yes, it's a transition, but it's not much different than high school. Remember to work hard, spend time wisely and finish projects/homework assignments early. Also, make friends and stay close to them throughout your whole college experience. But most importatnly, have fun! If you're not having fun, then you're doing something wrong and more than likely if you're not having fun, it probably won't be fun later in life. Enjoy the once in a lifetime experience, meeting new people, and growing mentally, spiritually and physically as an adult!

I consider the professors and my friends (from my school) the best thing about my school. The professors are very understanding and helpful. They are also very personable as well making it easy to ask quesitons. My friends are also one of the best things becuase they really only know what I'm going through. They're also very supportive about decisions and are also very helpful. Without these two things, I feel college wouldn't be the same.

• $0

Brightwood College-Dayton administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.