Canton, OH
Brown Mackie College-North Canton

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brown Mackie College-North Canton

Iseral

This school is a great college in my opinion the teachers and staff are wonderful and friendly and care about each student so u get the proper education and more.

the students at Brown Mackie College are hard workers and depend own each other as far for support and aid on things that are tough with home life that might interfered with school.

Tifanie

My school is best known for it's one course a month cirriculum. The school is focused on student success, and works closely with the students in order to help them achieve their maximum potential.

If I could go back in time and have a conversation with myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself that it is so important to stay focused and dedicated. I would tell myself that even though I would soon be having a complicated pregnancy, to keep up with my courses, don't give up. I would also tell myself how hard it is to give up and walk away from your dream. I have put college on the back burner since my son was born. While I love him very much, I wish I would have pushed forward so that it didn't feel like such a starting over process for me. Mostly, I would tell myself that no matter what, hold my head high. I would remind myself that everything happens for a reason, and that I am proud of everything I have accomplished. Anything is possible if you breathe and look ahead instead of being scared. Dream big, because life is full of so many ever changing possibilities. I would only hope that my high school age self would heed my own advice.

When I brag about my school, I brag about the class size, and the course load. The classes are smaller, so there is more interraction with the professors, and with a lighter course load, I am able to focus more on the subject at hand instead of constantly stressing out about what test to study for and what grades to let side.

Sable

The advice I would give myself, as a high school senior, would be to fill out as many scholarships you can get your hands on, take more classes that relate to your major, and do not take any knowlegde. I wish I would have listened to my guidance counsler, family, and teachers when they said that your senior year will fly by and take the opportunity to fill out as many scholarships as possible. Another piece of advice, I would give myself is to take anatomy and physiology instead of physics, college algebra instead of precalculus, and possibly take a computer class. I wish I could go back and tell myself to pay closer attention and study another thirty minutes. I wish I could go back and tell myself this advice. Whenever I have the chance to talk to someone in the high school shoes I tell them to grab everything you can now because it will benefit you later.

I wish I would of known that you should work hard and fill out as many scholarships that apply to you. I also wish I would have taken a couple classes in high school that would have given me basic knowledge of what I am taking now.

The kind of person who should attend this school is someone who wants to further their education (all ages). They should want to get a associate's degree or certificate. It should be someone who has ambisison to get what they want and put their knowledge and skills in the work force.

Brown Mackie College-North Canton administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.