Indiana, PA
Cambria-Rowe Business College-Indiana

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cambria-Rowe Business College-Indiana

Amber

In truth there is nothing that bad about my school, it is excellent. Yes there may be some days that little problems arrise, like the server can be down and no one can use a computer. When something like that comes up they take immediate action and get things going back to normal. We students just have to be patient until it is fixed.

If I had the chance to go back in time, there are several pieces of advice I would give myself. I would tell myself to relax, not to take every little incident so serious. Roll with some punches instead of putting up a fight for everything. Life WILL go on, and you will have better days even though it may not seem like it at the time. Along with being more relaxed with sudden problems, do the same in your own skin; do not be afraid to speak your opinion. I would tell myself to get out of my comfort box and start introducing myself to others instead of waiting for them to make the first move. Not everyone you meet in college will be more out spoken, so you make the effort. One last thing to tell myself is to prepare for a whole new responsibility; which is how to deal with money. All my life I've been lucky about my parents supporting and buying me plenty of things. Paying for school is the first major experience with having to deal with that large of payments on my own. Times may get stressful but do not break down.

All are different and unique in there own way; with each personality adding positivity to your own, and never afraid to lend a helping hand.

• $0

Cambria-Rowe Business College-Indiana administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.