West Barnstable, MA
Cape Cod Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cape Cod Community College

Overall, Cape Cod Community College is a great place to gain an associates degree. I would recommend that anyone nearby would attend and save time as well as money there. The atmosphere is incredibly inviting and people are always there to help. Tutors are there to help with things you do not understand as well as professors that are willing to meet with you during office hours.

Alexa

Cape Cod Community College is a good college... I like how affordable and convinent of a location it is for me. I am able to commute from home and work when need be. My teachers are availale and the nursing program I wish to get into is highly rated.

April

Cape Cod Community College is a great campus to start out your education or to train for a new career. The faculty are very friendly, and are available during regular office hours. There are tutors available, with one hour per week per course, to assist you in achieving your goals.

Kayleen

I have been here for 3 years now and absolutely love it! the professors are very knowledgeable and the students range from straight out of high school to retired professionals. Some of the professors I had were retired from well-known universities like UMASS Dartmouth, Bridgewater and even Harvard.

Lorrane

Cape Cod Community College is a great place to get your degree on your own time with minimum stress! All the professors I've had are personable, reliable, and accommodating. The school is very flexible with helping the Island Communities off of the Cape. I am proud to be a student of this college.

Larissa

It's a great place to get a degree and stay close to home!

It's a great place to get a degree and stay close to home!

Kristina

Cape Cod Community College is best known for helping everyone despite their economic status. The college wants to see everyone succeed and have a good experience at the same time. They truly are community based. We may be a community college but the professors and staff are usually partially retired that used to work at big name colleges such as Harvard and Yale. The college is so much fun there is ALWAYS something to do and events each week for all different types of interests.

If I were to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself I made the right choice. In my senior year I chose to go to a community college instead of a university because I wasn't 100% positive in what I wanted to do with my life. After the first month at Cape Cod Community College my mom was diagnosed with stage three ovarian cancer so I then had to balance being a full time student and a full time caregiver driving her the 90 miles to her doctors multiple times a week. Every one of my professors helped me complete my work and extended deadlines for me so I could pass and still take care of my mom. I would have failed out of school anywhere else. Everyone at CCCC was there to help see me complete everything I wanted to do. They also were the ones to help me realize what I wanted to do with my life and they are helping me transfer to a different school to get my next degree in Radiologic Technology.

Someone who wants to work on a degree in a low stress environment. Cape Cod Community College makes learning and earning a college degree easy. They want to see the students grow into young professionals who will make it far in whatever type of career they are looking into.

melissa

I would have taken a year off to really find out what i was passionate about. I spent a lot of time in classes i didnt neccessarily need to take. If i could go back i would have switched into the business transfer program my first semester here.

theres not a whole lot going on. Theres no sports and no campus life.

Some of the professprs here are awesome and really will do anything to see you succeed. They also give great adive that most teachers dont give you.

Connor

The stereotypical kid attending Four C's -- as we like to call it -- is ghetto. The school is a few miles from Hyannis which has a large diversity and therefore attracts a lot of under privileged kids.

I would firstly like to say that I am now in college for the second time, and if one set of values could have been placed on me the first time I went to college (which was right after high school graduation); it would be tenacity and diligence. I would have told myself to stay in college and finish what I started, not only did my GPA plummet-but I set myself up for haunting visions of incompletion. Having a degree before having children is also an experience to share-considering the amount of time studies take up-and then dividing that by the time needed to raise a child (especially on your own). I see the young and formidible years right after high school as a powerful and crucial in determining ones character, as well as developing a strong set of values in laying out the groundwork for one's future--and then tenaciously and diliigently executing said plan. I also see the logic of the learning process, and that once education is not routine, and a decade or so passes; learning itself has to be relearned.

I love the proximity of school to my home, I can stay on Cape Cod and not have to battle the bridge traffic. There is an extremely diverse student body--and many familiar faces (for me at least) considering the campus is in the same town I was raised in. I enjoy the immense amount of student-run activities and clubs that always allow for some type of activity on campus, the musicians that jam out in the cafeteria and the awesome radio station that I DJ at!

This college is great for locals as well as commuters that are residents of Massachusetts, the low in-state tuition speaks for itself. It is easily accessible by car and by foot, the campus is laid out simply and the faculty and support staff is warm and receptive to questions and helpful in many ways. There are post-graduate programs that allow cape residents to remain on cape and achieve degrees from Suffolk, Umass Dartmouth, many certificate programs, as well as a rigourous nursing program.

Cape Cod Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.