Lewisburg, PA
Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit LPN Career

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit LPN Career

Brandon

McCann School of Business and Technology is precise in its cirriculum and throrough in its instruction.

The biggest piece of advice that I would give myself is to start planning early. If I only would have thought more about college beforehand, I could have made the effort to obtain some actual scholarships, and to just plan my future in general. It never hurts, even at a very young age, to at least think about your future. A method that I wish I had used was the "Poster Method" my friend made up. It consists of writing down all of your possible interests when it comes to job professions on a big poster in your room. Every single day you look at that poster, think hard about what you have written and which you prefer more, and cross just ONE out. In using this process of elimination, you narrow things down to whats important. If only I would have developed some method such as this to actually find out WHAT I WANTED TO BE when I was younger, I would be much better off right now. This is what I would have told myself back then.

With the recent hit of H1N1, my school didn't utilize any precautionary measures to prevent the potential spread of it throughout the school. This bothered me slightly. I feel that honestly this is the world thing about my school, because the health of the students was involved.

• $0

Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit LPN Career administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.