Clearfield, PA
Clearfield County Career and Technology Center

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Clearfield County Career and Technology Center

Vicky

A place where they offer many different vocational study programs for adults.

A place where they offer many different vocational study programs for adults.

Being an affordable way to learn a new career skill.

If I could go back to address my high school self, I would tell myself to be more adventurous. To branch out and open yourself up to trying new things. The more you experience the more you learn. I would tell myself to travel and soak in as much culture outside of our little town as I could, but in doing so never forget the lessons and the morals I learned here. I would also add that I would remind myself that it's ok to not be perfect. That I only need to worry about being a good person, and being happy. Pleasing everyone is exhausting and will make you forget to take time for yourself.

Krystalynn

If I could go back and talk to myself as a highschool senior I would definetly change some things. In highschool, I was always an accomplished student and athlete, but I believed school would always be easy. I would have definetly put more time into my studies and dedicated myself to saving money for college. I would have told myself that boys come and go and to focus on my career as it would always soothe my broken hearts. Also, I think I would have convinced myself that furthering my education would not only benefit myself but would benefit my children. Now that I have a two year old little boy I wish my senior year I would not have been so selfish. Maybe in highschool if I wasn't worried about having the cutest outfit I would have a career by now. The truth is I have no regrets about highschool. I dream of being the carefree, fun-loving highschool senior I once was, but now my job is to provide the kind of life that my son will be able to one day look back at his school years and say, "Mom, I don't regret a thing."

My classmates come from all walks of life; many of them have children or are layed off from work, but all of them seem to have a dream to become a nurse.

My school is very dedicated and prepared to help each student, one-on-one, to finish college and attain our License to practice nursing.

• $0

Clearfield County Career and Technology Center administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.