York, PA
Consolidated School of Business-York

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Consolidated School of Business-York

The class pace is a little faster than I would like, but with extra studying I can catch myself up.

I would still pick CSB because I want to be in and out as soon as possible. CSB is allowing me to do that. I would say study harder in high school, because they do give you a lot of information that I used in CSB. Study more in English because we use EGUMPP and that is basically all English and a lot harder than we learned in school. I would say do not attend a college because the campuses are not a good place for you. That is what I believe. CSB is the right choice for you, I would say, and that Mrs. Hach was right, it does fit my personality.

My classmates are nice and friendly. We all started the same time, so it was nice to know I wasn't alone.

• $0

Consolidated School of Business-York administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.