Madisonville, KY
Daymar College-Madisonville

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Daymar College-Madisonville

Kimberley

Daymar College specializes in adult education. They are also known for their accredidations and placement rates. Their class sizes are 15-20 students, so there is more one on one time with your instructors. They work very hard with their students to make sure they succeed in school and after graduation in your career, from financial aid to working classes you to personal issues that may not allow you to attend classes.

If knew then what I know I would have waited before having children and gone to college out of high school. I love my family and wouldn't give them up for anything in the world but it would have been a whole lot easier and a lot less stress not having to work around daily tasks that I now have with children and family. It has been very hard to go back to school at almost 30 years old and wasted so many years on minimum wage and dead end jobs. My advice now be it is well worth it to get your education when your young don't put if off, it's not worth putting off the life you could have with and education.

I really haven't found anything frustrating about the school they have gone out of their way to help.

Crystal

Daymar college would best be described as a school that has a big heart, and wants to help their students succed.

We here at Daymar College are known for the nice and careing staff. Daymar is also know for helping their students in anyway possible, for example, a few quarters ago we had a fund raiser/bake sell, to help a student be able to have a way to get to school. Daymar College is just a great natured school, and they try to help their students in what ever way they can.

If I could go back in time to when I was a high school senior, knowing what I know know about college, I would have to tell myself that there is no need to wait, go right ahead and go to college. College is not as sacry as you are thinking, and you will be fine. Follow your dreams, continue your education, and no matter what, let NO ONE tell you what college to attend or teoo you what program you want to take, or if you need to continue after you finish your associates degree.

Daymar College-Madisonville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.