Burr Ridge, IL
Everest College-Burr Ridge

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Everest College-Burr Ridge

Lamesha

I would describe my classmates to be very helpful and understanding. Also, easy to get alone with.

Something that I have gained from my college experience at Devry University in Tinley Park, is learning how to manage my time and study a lot better, and understand math, and english a lot more than I did in high school.

I do not consider anything horrible about my school, I believe any school is a good school, its what you make it to be. I just want to succeed and get a good eduacation and degree.

Everest College-Burr Ridge administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.