Knoxville, TN
Fountainhead College of Technology

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Fountainhead College of Technology

Kevin

I really enjoy Fountainhead College, I especially like that I can earn my associate's degree in 16 months and my bacholer's degree in 32 months.

Do not wait until you are 40, go straight to college.

f I could talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself that college is different than high school but if you study hard and keep trying you will do just fine. You will make some great friends in college but that's not the most important thing. The most important thing is trying you best in every class even if it doesn't seem like the most fun thing to do at the time.

I would consider the worst thing about my school is that they can't accept the Tennessee Hope Scholarship. I think this is the worst thing because it is a great school but the people that are coming straight out of high school that are elligible for that scholarship can't use it there.

Fountainhead College of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.