Bedford Park, IL
Fox College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Fox College

Simarjit

Its a great program for dental hygiene. The students are very well taught and ready to get out into the working field with no supervision. It is the only college tat has the accelerated program of 16 months to complete. Overall, many of the dental hygienists that have graduated from here highly recommend the dental hygiene program here at Fox College.

Lessly

I would not recommend this to anyone. NONE of your credits transfer if you ever want to purse a 4 year degree. They make you believe that it will help you find a job immediately after completing the program but they fail to tell you the technicalities involved. the certifications are great but in al honesty you don't need to be enrolled there to get them. Its also ridiculously expensive.

Naomimme

My overall opinion of Fox College is Great! The staff are so friendly and are willing to answer any question you have. They are very professional and organized. The school is a nice size and very clean. The school is updated with the latest technology needed in your field.

Nicolette

Fox College is best known for their fifth semester internships and great ability in finding students a job. They also put much effort in making things easier on students when it comes to internships. They look for an environment that they feel that student would be most succesful in, and they also try to find a place close at home for the student.

When I was a senior in high school, college meant escaping my boring town, getting away from my parents and having fun. However, going away to a university in Iowa definitely taught me that college is not about escaping life, but it is instead facing your own reality. I would tell myself that as much as you want to escape, financially it would not be the best idea. I already have $40,000 in loans for going to St. Ambrose for two years, and I ended up having to come home because my dad got sick. Had I stayed home and went to a community college, I could have received my associates without having all of that debt. I would also tell myself that if you choose to go away to school, don't sell yourself short. Don't try to be you other people want you to be just because you;re in this new town with new people. Because when you lose yourself, it's hard to figure out anyone else and get yourself back.

I will be attending Fox College in Tinley Park, not Oak Lawn. However, there was not an option for that. If a person is not motivated to work hard than he or she should not attend Fox College. It is a very hands on, structured school. It is a school for students who truly want to learn and want to start a career in 18 months.

Fox College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.