Lilburn, GA
Gwinnett College-Lilburn

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Gwinnett College-Lilburn

Breana

I think one of the best things about my school is that the classes are small. You get a lot more one-on-one time with the teachers and it is is a better learning environment.

I would tell myself that I should behave myself a little more when I'm in class and to pay more attention to the teachers. I would also tell myself that I should be doing more studying and reading and less hanging out with friends because friends are important but school is more important. Friends are not going to prepare you for the real world, school is. I would tell myself if I could go back in time I would do high school all over again the opposite of how I did it, but you do not get second chances at high school so make your first time count.

I consider the worst thing at my school being that they do not offer every class every quarter. So, if you only need two more classes to graduate and they are only offering one of them, then you have to wait until the next quarter to take it and hope they are offering it that quarter.

Gwinnett College-Lilburn administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.