Honolulu, HI
Heald College-Honolulu

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Heald College-Honolulu

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, there would be too much things to explain, some I can't put into words. Back when I was in high school, as a senior, I did not take school seriously as I do today. I would tell myself that there are so much things to look forward to in life, such as college. College is one of the best things to look forward to in life, because it's a journey to a successful future. It leads us to learn more about ourselves, such as what we desire to be and what kind of jobs we want to persue. We learn so much new things in college, that we don't in high school; college is like an advanced high school. It's just another stage in life that makes us a better person, as well. The person I was as a high school senior; I would warn that person that I should be taking school seriously, and deciding what I want to do in my life... or at least plan ahead.

I wish I knew how organized Heald college was before attending the two community colleges that I did not think I was obtaining education as much as I should.

A lot of organizing, you have to learn a lot of responsibility to keep up.

Heald College-Honolulu administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.