Atlanta, GA
International School of Skin Nailcare & Massage Therapy

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend International School of Skin Nailcare & Massage Therapy

lakeisha

When I was in high school, I though college would be just like high school, yet with harder assignments and larger classes. However after attending college I know personally how difficult “life” can make school. My biggest challenge with attending college was financial; my parents were a lot older than my peer’s parents and neither of them had over 9th grade education. With a lot of mature choices at stake, I decided to join the military. I completed my 4 year tour and worked as a computer specialist for 10 years for the United States Air Force. I now am a post 9/11 DISABLED military veteran with a degree in my military studies. At this moment in my life, I feel I have given all of me to my country. Now that college is an option again, I would like to just be happy and do something I have always loved. If I had to go back to my senior high school self I would tell her she made great mature decisions that our entire country benefits from, however, after your tours are over; the most mature thing you can do is do what you love.

In order to be a great esthetician, one must be a social personal how can handle many demanding personalities.

I mostly brag about the cleanliness and updated machines and technolgy at my school.

• $0

International School of Skin Nailcare & Massage Therapy administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.