Louisville, KY
Jefferson Community and Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Jefferson Community and Technical College

Asia

My classmates are present but none of us know each other well.

My classmates are present but none of us know each other well.

Don't take a semester off. Go ahead and apply for your top five colleges. The worst they can do is not accept you. Do your best to get into the college you want. Take your time and do it right.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that there are no dorms and the campus tends to be dirty.

Mason

Senior year, the best year of my life, not only could have been fun, full of laughter and excitement but a great start to my academic future. I ask myself day after day what I would do different if I could go back to high school knowing what I know now. ?Was being the cool guy worth what I gave up?? ?Was those days I spent talking in class more important than my education?? ?Was going to that basketball game on Tuesday night more important than missing the ACT prep class?? ?Was there really not enough time in my schedule to fill out a couple of scholarship forms, apply to schools that met my needs, or even study for that test I had Friday morning?? These are the questions I ask myself time and time again, that could have got me off to a better college start. Due to the lack of commitment I had as a high school senior, I ended up having to start at a community college. This puts me in the position I am in today, struggling to raise money to keep me in school.

I am only attending Jefferson community and technical College for prerequisite for the University of Louisville. I feel that JCTCS does not do a good job in letting you in on what it takes to get to UL. They lure you into getting your associates degree.

Anyone looking for a great transition from high school to college that is affordable.

Chelsea

I would say that my classmates are an assortment of different personalities, cultures, nationalities, and ages working towards a common goal of education and success.

Jefferson Community and Technical College is best known for it's prepartion for launching students off to major Universities in Kentucky such as the University of Louisville and the University of Kentucky.

College is a time where many a events go on. Through highschool, you were dedicated to the convictions you had made. College is a time where those convictions and beliefs are tested and tried. Stand strong. One good night is not worth the years of regret you will have if you make a rash choice. Also make sure you sit down and plan. Plan in time for friends, plan in time for family, plan in a life. During college, you have so much to get done: classwork, a job, and friends. It may not seem like much now, but when you have homework, your working until ten at night, and your friends want to go out afterwards; it can get overwhelming quick. While it is important to study and work hard, it's also important to include your family and friends. Stay calm, you will get through it, it takes balance. Lastly make sure you sleep when you can. It won't be often, but your mommy won't be there to make sure your in bed, but i can assure you: you need all you can get. College is fun, but it cannot be a giant party.

Jefferson Community and Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.