Elgin, IL
Judson University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Judson University

Mary

As a returning adult, college means so much more to me than it did when I was right out of high school. There is more of a drive and push to be and do the best I can. I take things more seriously than I did before. I feel as if I have much more experience than those who are just entering college from high school. Being that I worked for many years before going back to school has given me great experience in my field of study. Attending a christian unversity has helped me grow in my walk with Christ, and has given me the confidence I need to be able to succeed in life.

If I really had to choose it would be the parking. There needs to be clearly defind areas of where you can and cannot park, signs and or colored stripes to let you know not to park their. There needs to be more parking spaces and or a bigger lot in some of the parking areas. Many times there is a workshop bringing outside people to the campus , leaving the students and facutly without places to park.

I do not feel that a school limit a person acess to the school. It should open to all people regardless of income. Being that this is a christian school, I do not think that God would want us to turn anyone away.

Beatrix

Judson University has an awesome undergraduate program and ensures that the returning adult student has the educational resources to become a successful student and ranked 18 in the top 100.

Believe in yourself, stay focused and contuine on with your education. Keep you nose to the grind stone and you will achieve great success. Great achievements involve great risks.

The course pricing per credit hour of $458 for a Major Cohort total of $19,236.00.

Matt

It is important to find a College or University where education, athletic/physical health, social, and spiritual goals can be pursued. Many schools can offer the desired degree, and several schools can also satisfy the athletic/physical health and social desires, but finding the school that successfully accommodates the spiritual/faith goal best can be the greatest challenge. So many schools are vying to offer good classes and activities, and while those are very important to campus life and educational growth, there should also be a focus toward personal development; not only academically and socially, but also spiritually. Unfortunately, it seems like this spiritual goal is neglected by both schools and students alike, but nevertheless, there should be a higher priority to find a school where spiritual/faith goals can be pursued. In regards to college experience, students should be making the most of diverse classes and activities. Again, the core to finding one's purpose and intended area of study and career should be through spiritually connecting with the God who calls and gifts each person differently and magnificently. Opportunities are available and should be utilized collectively for overall educational, physical, social, and spiritual growth.

Excellent teachers, great community environment, opportunity for personal and spiritual growth, awesome staff and faculty, very caring and personal president, quality of the sports programs, the convenience of stores and other resources in the area, the quality and comforting nature of the campus, and the quality of education at Judson University.

Allyson

Find a school that best fits you. Visit lots of colleges, especially the ones that you are planning on applying to. Only apply to schools that you feel are the best fit for you. Do well in high school and really learn good study habits, depending on the school that you go to, it depends to catch up with you in the end. Go to any events on your college campus that you find interesting, you'll meet people that have the same interest as you. Most of the people you meet in college and develop friendships with, become life long friends because they have more of the similar interests than in high school.

I love the small school. I really like how all the professors are free for any help you need outside of classes. I like being outside of Chicago. I've met some really amazing life long friends and I've really been able to build lots of great friendships with people. I've received quite a quality education as well.

Sometimes I feel trapped in our little school atmosphere, "the Judson Bubble" as we often call it. Usually everything we need is right there on campus.

Chantell

First, you should decide what your major or minors will be. Having a clue as to what you would like to major in plays a big part into where you choose to go. Second, you should decide how far away you would like to travel. This is always a neglected issue, especially if you are not willing to travel very far. Last, you must decide how much you are willing to pay for your education. If you cannot afford your college, even with finacial aid it may not be the college for you. Also one last tip: taking campus visits are a great way to find out if you mesh well with the college that you are applyin to.

The proffessors are loyal, and they actually care and take time out of their schedule to help you.

The fact that we cannot live off campus until we are 24 yrs. old. I think its utterly ridiculous, and the fact that most people will graduate before they can live off campus. Upper classmen should be able to live on their own, or in off-campus housing.

Kameko

My advice to students concerning finding the right college is to first discover their passion. Next, locate a college that embodies that passion, a school that will compliment you as an individual and a student. Additionally, I would seek to uncover a college with a diverse student body, as well as staff and faculty. In my opinion, exposure to different cultures, religions, thoughts, opinions and ways of expression will only enhance one's life. Finally, a school that has a support program in place to assist with job placement, mental health, mentorship and tutorship.

I wish I would have known the significant impact a Liberal Arts education would have on my entire life. Studying Literature, Fine Art and History have not only helped me form a worldview, but I have also become a critical thinker. It has improved my life and I have been transformed into an intellectual.

A person who is not open new experiences, ideas and a person who is not open to diversity both cultural and religious should not attend Judson University (formerly Judson College).

Ben

The college experience is much more than just an education; it is a holistic approach towards the development of a person transitioning into adulthood and ideally maturity. When choosing and appropriate college it is important to consider location, affiliation, education and goals. College is a time of personal choices and to have sucess it is important to understand the options and choose on which college you think will be most beneficial for the time after college. Almost qnyone can get a four-year degree, but not everyone can get an education. Education is a choice. In my opinion you can have alot more fun with 10,000 dollars than blowing it on dropping out of college, so if there is a college you decide on, get done what's necessary so you aren't throwing away a potentially great investment.

The Christian atmosphere it provides. It has helped me to grow spiritually and progress mentally.

monique

My class mates are extremely driven and are not afraid to ask questions.

My class mates are extremely driven and are not afraid to ask questions.

Go visit the college or university on a regularly scheduled school day, it will help you to get to know a little more about the school. Also ask as many questions as possible when visiting so you can get the full effect.

The best thing about my school has to be the class size and the community that is built through that. Its easier to go to class when you know every single person there, I feel more at ease when I know that I can call my professor in the evening when I need help with homework because the classes are so small they feel like family.

Regan

A very close knit community that attends chapel together and gets to know each other in small classes.

Choosing a college that is right for you is about the major you want to recieve but also about the way you want to live. Many schools offer the classes you will need to graduate but what makes a school stand out is the way of life at that campus. I chose the school I am at now because everyone is very friendly, not at all threatening, and morals and responsibilities are taught throughout the school. I feel like I am becoming the person I want to be as an adult, while friends at other schools are in another high school like stage of life. Being at a school where life choices are talked about, I feel like I am learning how to be an adult and I will be ready to face that life after graduation.

The rules are very strict which can be difficult to live with and the tuition is very expensive.

Danny

Pick one that will nto only be mentally challenging, but also a fun environment. The socialnness of the people on campus make a big difference for the school,.

The size of the school; everyone knows everyone, so everyone knows everyone's problems.

How tough the classes are, and how much fun my dorm is.

Judson University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.