Columbus, OH
Kaplan College-Columbus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Kaplan College-Columbus

Christina

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high senior I would tell myself a couple of things. First I would tell myself to stop letting people tell you that you will never be anything because you are a teen mom. You can be anything you want to be you will just have to work harder than most and not let anything or anyone stand in your way. Make sacrafies. You need to be the very best person you can be for you and your child. Make your baby proud, give her the best you can a college education for yourself. The next thing I would tell myself is you have to pay attention, take notes and study study study. Also read everything. Read it, re-read it and then review. College is the most wonderful place to be you just have to be willing to work hard and take the extra time to be sucessesful. DO NOT WAIT to go to college.. The longer you wait the harder it is to go back and make your dreams come true. Dnn't complain every assignment you complete puts you one step closer to your dreams. Be creative.

The kind of person who should attend this school should be willing to work hard have a possitive attitude, wants to be succesful. A person who wants to work in a divers setting, get in school and out of school in a short period of time, someone who is on time takes care of their appearance is willing to work hard with others someone who learns by hands on experiance.

Some one who does not not want to work hard. A person who thinks their grade is given to them and not earned by themself. Someone who thinks it is okay to be late to class or only show up when it is time to take an exam. You shouldn't attend this school if you want to slack off and expect someone else to do the work for you.

Kaplan College-Columbus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.