Milwaukee, WI
Kaplan College-Milwaukee

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Kaplan College-Milwaukee

Felicia

If I could go back to talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to stay focused and never give up on my dreams. I have to say I would start much earlier speaking "life" into my future as a freshman because I feel that is the start of my career, my foundation. With that being said I would say focus on all core subjects and take my education serious because one day it's going to pay off when I become an adult, it will definitely give me financial stability. I would tell myself nothing comes by easy, but hard work is to be appreciated. Surround yourself around individuals who have the common goals and never let situations dictate or determine my fate and what choices I make. I have control over my life and I now know all things are possible if you just believe in yourself and push myself for "Greater". Never give up or feel that you are alone you have advisors/admistrators to assist you with your career goals. So, take advantage of my resources because they are here to assist me with being successful, "Stay Strong".

The type of person that shouldn't attend this school is someone who does not want more out of life. Someone who does not want to work hard to achieve a goal.

I can't say that I have reached a point where I felt frustrated because I have been getting all the assistance that I need.

Brenda

Very well adaptable to my needs as a student. They are very efficient in courses and tasks to accomplish.

As a returning student having to stop college due to being a single parent, lack of funding, and other personal things that have happened in my life., I have a better understanding of how crucial an education is. I have gotten so much out of returning to college, self worth, determination, and a all around sense of achievement as I apply myself to my studies.

I have not found anything at this time except that as an online student I find it hard to do discussion when some take our professors off task it becomes frustrating.

Kaplan College-Milwaukee administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.