Laredo, TX
Laredo Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Laredo Community College

Carolina

Laredo Community College is a good school. The school gives you a feel of how college life is. The campus is not big compared to other universities, but it still has a professional academic environment. The school is a nice beginner school to get new college students comfortable with the way college works.

A'ishah

Overall I think Laredo Community College is a great campus. The education I get from the institution is great, my professors are available when I need them and are helpful when and if I need a better explanation on an assignment, and I feel very safe on campus. LCC's student life is great, there are many events that are held on campus that make students happy and gets them involved in fun activities.

Cassandra

Movies have led students to have very high expectations of college. Most community colleges don't particularly participate in student activities. Although Laredo community college doesn't have as many clubs that most universities do, the clubs do require a lot of participation. The housing is mostly for international students. I've encountered a few unpleasant professors, but I have also encountered amazing ones as well. All in all I believe LCC is a good place to get your feet wet.

Neryth

Laredo Community College is a place where academics are not as great as they should be. Some professors only care about the money they're getting paid, they attend only the twelve first days of class and then they are nowhere to be seen. Facilities could be better looking, they take a long time to re-build a single building, there is no on campus housing and food and books are ridiculously expensive. Finally, the only thing I like about LCC are the student organizations, such as the Pride Team, which I am part of, the team mates are friednly and make you feel welcome.

Jose

Its a great college full of awesome students and staff. Everything about Laredo Community College(LCC) makes me feel like at home. Instructors are very well oriented and knowledgeable. Its been an amazing experience up until now. Honestly, everything about LCC is great. The library, the gym, and cafeteria.

Amy

Laredo community college is a great place to go to start off college and then transfer to a university. Personally The class sizes are nice and makes the learning process easier due to more in-depth teaching. The campus it self is great. Students can go to the gym or watch a movie at the student life center in- between classes. Might get a bit boring at times but overall lcc is great.

IRMA

They assist in making your transition into their college as easy as possible. I am looking forward to my new endeavor.

Their are various stereotypes, and difficult to name just one. I believe we all just want to fit in, finish and achieve our goals.

They have the theater reunions to engage and meet.

I am currently enrolled as an online student. I have little interaction with my classmates. We generally communicate through chat forums. Some are friendly, and helpful, while others don't care much to be in the conversation.

They are really engaging and fun. They try to give you the best experience as far as I'm concerned.

Yali

Valencia Community College is by far a great school. Not only is it less expensive for many college students, but it is a perfect school to begin college and receive an A.A degree. I was amazed when I first started VCC. There was free internet access, plenty of financial help, and overall, great services. When you need help with anything, the answer center will always be there. I reccomend VCC to any newcomers.

Hector

Since this is a community college, many of my classmates take school very light .

I have learned that life outside school is not going to be easy, that one as an adult needs to find a balance on school and everything else. Success of a student lies on the way he/she manages his/her time and the actions that are taken towards the journey to get to the end.

Well, in my opinion college and universities should be open to everyone with no exception, but us as students need to put effort in school too.

Ivan

I would advise myself to study harder. It is not easy to keep up with college work. I'd also say, don't let the college schedule fool you. Even if you attend classes only three days a week, that doesn't mean college is easy. You have to study hard, do your homework on time, and listen to the teacher. You also have to read the textbooks even if you don't like it. And also, I'd tell myself to learn to better manage my time. Set enough time apart to study.

You should attend this school if you either live close to it and can't go out of town; or if you want a cheaper alternative to a four-year university. You can save a lot by taking your basics at a community college first, then complete your last two years by transferring to a university.

Well, I'd brag that this school is very inexpensive. It is almost guaranteed to fit every teenager's budget, especially with the financial aid available. That's what I like most about this school--pursuing my major without breaking the bank.

Laredo Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.