Uniontown, PA
Laurel Business Institute

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Laurel Business Institute

Noah

Laurel Business Institute (LBI) was founded for the purpose of training future workers, rooted in "real life" situations. Business, healthcare, and competer technology are some areas in which a student can enroll. It is, fundamentally, an institute that shows concern for the students, taking every measure possible to assist them. The instructors are just as attentive towards each individual student as is expected of the student towards the instructors. The school philosophy is to treat every one with Love, Dignity, and Respect.

Throughout high school most teens give no regard to the future or the purpose of their being. My advice to myself, from my own experience, is to take advantage of the opportunities we have. We only have one life to live, and great people make great strides, this I have learned exiting high school. Being carefree is alright, but the seriousness of one's negligence quickly erases the very purpose of vanity. My advice that I wish I had been told is not to let opportunity standing at the door knocking. Seizing opportunity means opening that door and attacking it with all the might you have within your being. Life is like a flower, one day it is here, and it is beautiful, but the next is gone. All is for nothing if nothing is all there is. Nothing is the only thing that will be if opportunity passes and nothing is done. All is vanity, but life is purpose enough to strive.

The person who should attend Laurel Business Institute is the one who is determined to better themselves. One must be accepting of the challenges that persist in the attempt of education. One must also have a readiness to learn and purpose to succeed. LBI students are, like the school staff, expected to treat each other as equals, with Love, Dignity, and Respect and to do the best in one's ability.

Danielle

Laurel Business Institute is an institution of higher learning with an ambiance of success!

If I could only go back in time and speak to myself as a high school senior, my life chapters would be that of a different book. I would tell myself that what I am about to decide will set the course for the rest of my life. It may not always be easy, but the rewards are far beyond anything I could imagine at this time. The freedom you will feel is new and exciting. However, don't let it cloud your judgement. Make sure you are choosing something that you will want to get up and do everyday. Life is a struggle no matter how you look at it. The future is often hard to see as a teenager, but be assured that it will happen. Be sure to make good decisions and be persistent to obtain the success you desire in your life. You will thank yourself some day and your future family will be better for it. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Let it be a beacon of hope for your life to come!

Laurel Business Institute offers a variety of courses. The staff are extremely helpful and always there for you. They make the enrollment process quick, simple, and painless. I feel encouraged that if I ever need anything, someone will be there for me to talk to. This school has made me feel like I can finally fulfill my dream of earning a degree and bettering my life and the lives of my children.

Laurel Business Institute administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.