Schnecksville, PA
Lehigh Carbon Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lehigh Carbon Community College

Alicia

I think that people often overlook community colleges without seeing all they have to offer. Lehigh Carbon Community College really turned my future around and helped me find my path in life and a passion to follow. Before attending, I had no idea what I wanted to do. LCCC and the amazing professors there helped me find my voice. I got extremely involved doing internships, extracurriculars and extra classes. I owe so much to LCCC, they gave me a bright future and many opportunities.

Maureen

The sheer amount of trouble I've had with their financial aid office is what triggered me to transfer to another school. Every semester it's another issue - I can't seem to win with them even when I do everything on time and correctly. It's incredibly frustrating to be yanked around constantly because their staff departments can't stay organized.

Victoria

I think it is a nice campus, good resources for information, great counselors available, great campus and facilities. I am enrolled in their OTA program and I am not a fan of the way it is run or the organization of it all, but I can imagine coming here for standard classes would be great. The program I am enrolled in happens to have a very high percent passing rate for the board exams, so that is why I chose this school.

Camila

Lehigh Carbon Community College is great for anyone looking for a cheap start to their college career. They have a wide variety of classes to take and opportunities. The price is amazing, although there is not any on campus housing commuting helps save money. The small community is essential to helping students prosper, professors are always avaliable to help and the library resources are easily accessible online. I would recommend any locals to attend LCCC.

Christopher

In my opinion, Lehigh Carbon Community College is probably one of the better community colleges in the state of Pennsylvania for a couple of reasons. One reason is because since the classes are so small, the professor offer help along the way and are there with you pulling for you to succeed. Another reason is because I think the college truly wants all of their students to succeed and further their degrees to 4 year colleges. Last but not least, I believe LCCC is one of the better colleges in the state because of the community and relationships they offer their. In conclusion, LCCC is probably the best community college in the state of Pennsylvania due to the cheap tuition costs and excellent student-teacher relations.

Kadisha

It's a place that fosters a real education - via engagement of the changing curriculum with technology, student participation, and real-world examples/stories. The teachers are generally accessible, with a few exceptions, and the workload can be hefty, but is overall manageable.

Tiffany
Great community college

Great community college

It's a great community college to start after high school if your not quite sure what you want to do. You can eventually transfer to a bigger college.

Rosemarie

My professors are absolutely amazing; they keep the class involved and the assignments are just as interesting as their classes. I also brag about the grades I have in my classes, I'm obsessed with school today!

The most frustrating thing is my impatience with getting graded papers and exams back. I ask my professors to email the score to me, and they typically make me wait until we meet again in class.

As a student now recovering from substance abuse, I would tell myself to give myself a break. I was always a fan of instant gratification, and being a high school senior, I found my instant gratification by selling/doing drugs. I looked at college like it was a joke, I didn't care about my future. Today it's not about comparing myself to my fellow students and it's not about fitting in. It's about finding a place for myself and motivating myself to reach little goals that eventually help reach larger goals. It's about finding something you have a passion for and learning everything you possibly can in the process. Although I had to go through the darkness of substance abuse to find a career I'm passionate about, I had to go to that dark place to get to this one. Take it easy, work hard, and have fun doing what you love.

How nice and understanding the Teachers are. They do not want you to fail, instead they want to help each student succeed.

Register for classes early because they tend to fill up quickly.

If I could go back in time and give myself some advice, it would be to put schooling first. I should not get distracted with other factors of life.

Alden

Best known for provding transferrable credits to other local institutions.

Best known for provding transferrable credits to other local institutions.

To talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to stay focused on school and that college is no even close to how easy high school was. I would tell myself to try and narrow down my choices in regards to what I want to major in and to seize every opportunity that college and work has to offer. Most importantly, begin to save and cut back spending because life in Arizona isn't cheap and the more you have saved, the better off you'll be in the long run and the larger a safety net you will have. Also, the friends you have now, aren't the one you will have forever. Be social and meet new people, you never know who you will run in to. Let the inner nerd out that has been inside, no one is going to judge you like people do in high school. College is all about self expression and discovering who you are as a person and not what others think of you; don't be afiad to show it. Most importantly, seek comfort from you family, because they're all you have in the end.

Someone looking for a 4 year degree and has the means to go to a 4 year instiution.

Lehigh Carbon Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.