Grand Prairie, TX
Lincoln College of Technology-Grand Prairie

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lincoln College of Technology-Grand Prairie

Catilyn

The school is alright. They could improve their equipment and update it to newer because some of it doesn't look very safe. The instructors are active and helpful when you need the help. The classes aren't all that bad sometimes there is just a little bit too much free time that we could be using to learn everything there is to learn and then sometimes there is too much happening and we don't have time to get it all done in the time span we are given. I think they could manage their classes a little better, but overall it isn't a bad school.

Kyler

I think it is a very nice and well kept school. I toured the college and I'm planning on going and attending this next year. All the classrooms and shops are very clean and well taken care of from what I saw. The classrooms are put together in order to give students enough space and not all crammed together.

celeste

Even the little things have to appreciated in life thats what going to help you the most in the future.

I consider the hands on training to be the best I learn more by doing the work than visualizing or imagining how it's supposed to be done. The instructor is very explanatory, when it comes to a simple question being asked. And another reason I consider the best is that, by working inside a shop it gives us and inside look of what to expect in the real world.

The most i brag about is working on cars. It's very exciting learning each and everyone of them especially now that companies are moving to the green side to save our planet from any more damage . Cars may become more complicated when it comes to fixing them, but taking precaution is a major issue. But for the sake of out planet and for us we take that risk to better the life for our future.

wiliam

I would tell myself that all the work im doning will pay off and don't give up you can make it thur anything.

That the time will go by so fast im learning so much just cant beleive i didnt think i was going to college. and now I'm here and my grades run great.

A person that works hard and follows thur with everything they have ever done. This why im in college and working very hard now.

• $0

Lincoln College of Technology-Grand Prairie administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.