Marion, OH
Marion Technical College-Marion

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Marion Technical College-Marion

Nichole

Overall, I am satisfied with my educational experience in the Physical Therapist Assistant program at Marion Technical College. Compared to my colleagues that have graduated from other Physical Therapist Assistant programs in the state, I feel that I received a superior education and was a more highly skilled new graduate. The administrative staff are knowledgeable and helpful from registration to graduation. The program instructors are exceptionally knowledgeable and very accessible. The PTA program is competitive to gain entry, and is challenging from start to finish. My graduation class had a 100% pass rate on the state boards exam.

Kaitlin

Great faculty, my advisor has always gone above and beyond to help me. The teachers that I have had are great and are good at getting back to you if you need help or asked a question. The class sizes are great to me, usually having twenty-something students per class.

Eian

Overall I like Marion Technical College, I'm a part-time student who has paid for everything out of pocket, so far. The teachers work with your schedule and have flexibile office hours. Also the price of Marion Technical College is cheaper than most places and has a good transfer program to The Ohio State University.

Joshua

What advice would I give to myself as a high school senior? I would say that no matter what life gives you continue with your education. Take a deep breath when the course load or exams seem to be over whelming or demanding on your time. Do not take the courses or lessons from the instructors and other students for granted. Take in all you can, act like a wet sponge and treat college as a sink full of liquid knowledge. Do not treat college as you have with high school, middle school or elementary. Treat college with the most up respect and as if your financial future depends on it. Just remember to breath and take college as a building block to the next stage of your life.

The walking distance between the buildings when your running between classes.

Paige

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to apply to the Marion Technical College Nursing program a lot sooner so that I could find out sooner what year I have been accepted. If i knew before I started Marion Technical College that I wasn't accepted into the Nursing program until 2011, then I would have applied to MedCentral College of Nursing sooner since there is no waiting list and I would't need to worry about my credits and classes being able to transfer over. I would also tell myself to apply for more scholorships. I know now that I most likely could have earned a lot more in schholorships if I had only applied for more. I slacked off and and let the dealdines pass so I'm trying now to change my ways and start applying earlier and for as many as I can. I hope that I can use the knowlege I have now to help me to get through my next few years of college.

The worst thing about my school, Marion Technical College, is the waiting list for the nursing program. I turned in my nursing application about a year in advanced and I have been accepted into the 2013 nursing graduating class which means i would have to take a year off of school because of the huge waiting list to get into the nursing program. Becasue of this waiting list i have decided to transfer to MedCentral College of Nursing in the fall of 2010 to complete my nursing classes so that i won't have to wait.

The most frustration thing about my school, Marion Technical College, is scheduling classes. I find it difficult to find out what quarter certain classes are going to be, so it's hard for me to plan my schedule without knowing what classses are avaliable of the quarter until the day of schuduling. A lot of the classes also fill up fairly quickly so I have to make sure to schudule as soon as I can. Thats why I find scheuduling for classes the most frustrating thing about my shcool.

noreen

Most of my classmates are younger than I am, but there many that are older.Everyone I have met has been very friendly and helpful if you need help.

I would tell myself to stick with school and not let anything get in the way of pursuing a better life. You can't get anywhere without an education. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do anything that you set your mind to. Nobody can turn back the clock, so don't waste your life or your mind.

I can't think of any person that shouldn't go to this school. It is a great school.

Marion Technical College-Marion administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.