Messiah College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Messiah College

Destany

Overall I really love Messiah College, as a student who’s faith is really important I have found that Messiah is a really encouraging and nurturing Christian environment for me to grow deeper in relationship with God. In addition to this, Messiah offers so many great opportunities to get involved with the community on campus! When Messiah says they’re all about community they mean it, there is no way that any student can be left without like minded people.

Julina

Messiah College is a wonderful academic institution that provides a strong Christian education. They strive to integrate the Christian faith with rigorous academics. The professors are all kind and always willing to help students outside of class. There is a strong sense of community on campus; the majority of students you come across are friendly and willing to help. The campus is beautiful and it has up to date classrooms and facilities. There is plenty of parking which is usually hard to come by on a college campus. There are many student groups and opportunities for extracurricular activities. The only downside is that campus is kind of in the middle of nowhere. There are no shops or restaurants within walking distance of campus, however if you have a car Mechanicsburg isn’t too far of a drive. Every class I have been in has been 10-25 students. It is a nice class size. I personally do not live on campus so I cannot comment on the residence halls. I usually do not eat on campus but they do have several places to eat that are pretty nice. My favorite is the little coffee shop inside the library. It is a wonderful place to study in peace. The community atmosphere is truly unique and fantastic. As a commuter and non-traditional student, it is nice to feel like I am a part of the community. The school also offers a very wide range of majors, so you can explore several different paths before making a major decision. They provide a good amount of financial aid to the majority of students attending. Even though it is a Christian college, people of all faiths and backgrounds will feel welcome and accepted here.

Courtney

Caring, supportive people who only have their best interest at heart for you and where you'd like to go, or be guided. A lot of stress is involved when trying to find a school that works, to find one that actually cares about you-not just your money. That's what I was terrified of, but they prove to me that that's not the case.

Alyssa

I attended Messiah College for one semester. Attending Messiah was one of the best experiences I have had and really set the bar high for other colleges. The campus and buildings are all very new and well taken care of. The food at all of the locations at Messiah is great and you never have to be worried that you won't like something because there is so much variety. All of the professors are very approachable and care deeply about the well being of each and every one of their students. Overall, Messiah College is a wonderful place and I would highly recommend to any one looking for a small private school.

Alyssa

Abby

Messiah College is an amazing school. I have been interested in Messiah since 8th grade and I have been on campus at least 5 times. I always feel welcome at Messiah College and they make sure to include everybody in the community they have created. Messiah College feels like a home away from home for me and I'm not even studying there yet.

Skylar

I absolutely LOVE Messiah!