Milligan College, TN
Milligan College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Milligan College

Jamie

I enjoyed meeting the engineering faculty, they were all very nice and extremely friendly. I also like that their main focus is hands-on learning, which is the best way I learn. Also, while visiting I ate lunch in the cafeteria which was a wonderful experience, there were many different choices with reasonable prices. The campus is beautiful and the buildings are outstanding.

Kaitlyn

Milligan College is a school that promotes only the best from its students. The environment is encouraging, and the students are positive and happy. The feeling that surrounds Milligan is one of peace and discipline. There will always be someone to turn to for help and advice. The professors are always happy to pray for the students, and assist them not only in class, but also out of class. Milligan has provided multiple benefits for its surrounding community. For generations, Milligan College has been a reliable and beneficial school.

jayden

Best campus and best people in the entire country!!! wouldn’t want to go anywhere else. My whole family have graduated from milligan and i’m glad to a part of the tradition. The school is small so getting to know your professors are really easy and they are always willing to help

Elisa

I am amazed by Milligan College. The size is perfect for me. I have been visiting this college for most of my life, and am already familiar with the grounds, and I know that I am in love with them. I love this college so much and I know I will enjoy being there in the upcoming school year.

Logan

Milligan College is a wonderful Christian school, where being a community is encouraged. Every one at the school is very friendly and encouraging. Normal class size is very small around 15, so one on one time with professors is very accessible. Overall a fantastic school!

It is a very generous and exciting college. You get to meet people from all over and there is never a dull moment. It is a very beautiful campus as well! You can enjoy your time in and out of class. The professors are always nice and ready to help you in anyway that they can!

This small, backwoods college is filled with big personallities and even bigger hearts.

If I had the chance to talk to myself at 17, I would tell my naive, little self to be more openminded with people. After arriving at college, it quickly dawned on me that there were some very strange people that I would have to be living with and dealing with on a regular basis. Looking past these peoples aggrivating qualities was a challenge, but after doing so, I arrived at the conclusion that some of these people are not so bad. At 17, it is hard to see past yourself. Looking back I wish I could change the way I communicated with people during high school. Judgement was an easily identifiable quality in the 17-year-old child that roamed the halls of Chicago Christian. After just a semester at Milligan College, I was able to change my heart with the help of God. Instead of getting annoyed with people, I remember that God created everyone. Even though I may not like them, God loves them. Because of God's love for me, I try to be more kind to others and extend the love He shows.

The best thing about Milligan College is the overall essence of the school. It is something that cannot be describes well until a visit is taken here. The people are more than friendly; they are inviting. Inviting into events around campus and inviting into their lives. People here really care about each other, which is something most colleges do not have. The fact that almost all the students worship together and live together make Milligan a one of a kind learning place.

High school for me was simple. I graduated at the top of my class, was the editor of the yearbook, and was involved in every club and extracurricular you could possibly think of. My first week at college I went into it with the wrong attitude. I thought that since I took on the world in high school that nothing could stop me. If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to open my mind and realize that sometimes curve balls will be thrown and you have to be ready to dodge them, catch them, or get really hit hard. I was not ready for the curve ball when I got to college. The course load is hard, (eighteen credit hours) and managing my time has been difficult. I am on the dance team and also a member of Women's Chorale and sometimes it is all I can do not to throw my hands up and say I quit. As a senior I should have spent more time studying colleges and making a plan of action instead of walking around with my head in the clouds.

The school is very small and everyone knows everyone. The atmosphere is great and the people are incredible. The professors invite students over for dinner, and everyone gets along with everyone, it is just an amazing place to learn. The atmosphere is the best thing.

I really don't think there is a person that shouldn't attend. The college is very diverse and has something great instore for every type of student.

Jessie

My classmates are as diverse as you'd find at any secular school. People come to Milligan College for different reasons, some spiritual, some academic, some athletic etc.

Our school is a well known Christian liberal arts college that places great emphasis on the humanities programs as well as the growing athlectic department.

If I could talk to myself when I was a high school senior I would give myself a sort of reality check. I was naive and under the impression that college was like it is portrayed in all the movies. I would tell myself to be a little less high-strung and a lot less sensitive. I would tell myself that change is okay and that not all roommates become best friends. I would most certainly tell the younger me that its okay to take risks and to go for internships and opportunities that may be a little frightening because even if they don't work out like I planned, they are always worth the effort. I would do well to let myself know that I don’t have everything figured out and that I am not always right. Furthermore, I would tell the high school senior that working hard doesn’t mean you can’t have fun and that the nights of card games and movies are just as important as the nights of studying. I would tell myself to relax and enjoy the ride because you can only ever do your best and that is good enough.

Milligan College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.